- Profile Dishwashers
- Delivers a 67% Better Wash Performance: The PureClean wash system with 5-stage filtration gets dishes sparkling clean by preventing even the smallest grit or soils from redepositing on clean dishes. The system utilizes 37% more wash jets compared to our previous wash system to create a cross-jet action and ensure that every surface gets equal coverage, all while saving 32% energy and 43% water.
- Steam Prewash Option: The Steam Prewash option begins loosening tough soils before the powerful main wash to help remove baked-on soils. No more pre-rinsing dishes or soaking pans overnight. Some competitors also offer steam technology, however, they introduce steam much later in the cycle when the dishes should already be clean.
- DeepClean Cycle: The revolutionary DeepClean cycle combines a Steam Prewash, SmartDispense™ technology and the PureClean wash system to wash away hard-to-remove foods like eggs, rice and oatmeal, providing a thorough clean throughout the dishwasher. Stuck-on food soils are no match for the advanced technology of the DeepClean cycle.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets : A new middle wash arm with powerful spray jets not only cleans items in the upper rack, but it also focuses on silverware to provide a thorough cleaning of all utensils. These dedicated silverware jets provide additional coverage and improved cleaning.
- SmartDispense™ Technology: GE’s SmartDispense technology provides up to 2 months of washing without having to touch a sticky bottle of detergent. With SmartDispense technology, simply pour a bottle of detergent in the reservoir, and throw it away! The dishwasher automatically dispenses the right amount of detergent throughout each dish cycle. Washing dishes has never been this easy.
- Eclipse Black Nylon Coated Racks: These racks hold up to 16 place settings and make it easy to load tall and oversized items, such as pots, pans, cookie sheets and cutting boards. Nylon coating offers a long-lasting durability, which resists chipping and peeling. The deep-tiered rack helps accommodate tall items, like a 14-inch plate in the bottom rack and 10-inch pilsner glasses or stemware in the top rack at the same time
- Single Rack Wash™ Selection: The Single Rack Wash™ selection is perfect for washing glasses or smaller loads of dishes. This cycle uses less water and energy by washing just the upper rack.
- Heated Dry with Fan Assist: A heating element helps heat the air inside of the tub and a small fan helps circulate that air for fast drying performance.