- Range Hoods & Vents
- Profile Venting Systems and Hoods
Profile Venting Systems and Hoods
- The telescopic downdraft is a venting alternative to a range hood installed over a cooktop. When not in use the downdraft vent retracts down into the cabinet, leaving only a thin hinged cover showing. When needed it rises to a level about even with the top of most pans.
- The slide-out hood is a venting alternative to a typical range hood installed over a cooktop. When not in use this kitchen hood slides back nearly flush with the front of the cabinet, leaving only a thin, 1-inch strip visible. When cooking, pull it forward and turn it on. It even has a cooktop lamp.
- These high-performance stainless steel range hoods are quieter than traditional hoods, yet offer up to 600 CFM to remove smoke and cooking vapors from the kitchen.
- The typical range hood as supplied by many builders removes heat, smoke and odor from the kitchen, with venting performance from 160 CFM to nearly 400 CFM. The blower may have 2 to 4 speeds and variable lighting levels.