- Washers & Dryers
- Profile Washers and Dryers
Profile Washers and Dryers
- Front load washing machines combine great cleaning results with water and energy savings. Using a reversing tumble wash action, a front load washer cleans clothing by gently lifting, then dropping the wash load back into the wash water solution. There is less friction on clothing, resulting in less wear on your fabrics. High-efficiency or “HE”-formulated detergent is recommended.
- Instead of a traditional ‘post-style’ agitator, high-efficiency topload washers have a wash plate at the bottom of the basket. These washers use a reversing wash action and centrifugal spin to infuse concentrated detergent solution and water through fabrics to provide gentle yet thorough cleaning. High-efficiency or “HE”-formulated detergent is recommended.
- Traditional top load washers use a post agitator to achieve good cleaning performance by moving clothes against each other creating “turnover.” HydroWave™ wash system produces a quiet, smooth agitation, with a long, slow travel through the water to provide gentle yet thorough cleaning.
- For each washer, get a matching GE electric dryer or gas dryer. Features on our newest dryers help dry clothing quickly, yet gently, saving on fabric wear and tear. Faster dry cycles can save you time!
- GE stacked washer / dryer units offer tremendous space-savings perfect for laundry closets or tight basement spaces. The washer and dryer are designed to be stacked.