- Profile Refrigerators
- GE French-door bottom-freezer refrigerators represent the latest trend in refrigerator design. The armoire-style design requires minimal space for door opening, making it ideal for small kitchens.
- GE bottom-freezers are uniquely configured to put fresh foods within convenient reach. And since the fresh food door is opened far more frequently than the freezer door, a bottom freezer refrigerator reduces bending and stooping.
- With the largest capacity GE Profile™ offers, these built-in refrigerators are designed for consumers who want a true customized look or have large food storage needs. For even more style options, consider acrylic or customized wood panels for your refrigerator.
- Counter-depth refrigerators blend in almost seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry, providing a built-in look without the built-in expense.
- Classic side-by-side refrigerator styling provides maximum food storage capacity and complements a wide variety of kitchen designs.
- Top-freezers offer traditional style, innovation and convenience. The classic top-mounted refrigerator freezer is available in right- and left-hand configurations.
- Perfectly-sized for dorm rooms, offices, home bar areas or other small spaces, GE compact refrigerators fit the bill.
- The CustomCool™ drawer is a full extension drawer with three settings — ExpressChill, ExpressThaw and SelecTemp – allowing you to chill in minutes, thaw in hours and help keep food fresh, longer.
- With UltraFlow100, you can dispense 100 ounces of filtered water per minute. The LightTouch! Tall dispenser makes it easy to fill pitchers, blenders, sports bottles and coffee pots, and activates with just the slightest touch.
- Create ice up to 50% faster than normal settings.